Follow these guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead or hat. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow and perspiration. To minimize fogging, keep the goggle on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle.
- Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag or case.